With "Kaktus-Cart Drawer" you get the opportunity to monitor your clients' behavior in order to tailor paid ads that will catch their attention on other websites.
Pixels are snippets of code that allow you to gather valuable information about website visitors and what actions they took, so you can send them ads that are most relevant to them. Pixels are vital for measuring campaign performance, tracking conversions, and automatically building audiences based on behavior.
In the App, you can insert the following types of pixel IDs:
- Facebook Pixel Id (feel free to check this guide on how to generate your own ID)
- Pinterest Tag Id (check how to get it here)
- Snapchat Pixel Id (you can sign up for Pixel here)
- Google Analytics Id (create it following these steps)
Here is the guide on how to do it:
1. Log into your Shopify account;
2. Chose "Apps" section:
3. Locate "Kaktus - Volume Discount" in the list and click on it.
4. Hover over it and choose "Settings":
5. Click on the tab "Integrate Analytics" or just scroll down to "Setup your tracking analytics for the following Social Networks" section:
6. Enter your ID into the corresponding field
7. Scroll up and click "Save" button.