The Performance tab helps you gain insights on all of your Orders within some period of time.
Check the performance of your bundles. In case you have not more than 5 bundles, feel free to use Dashboard to track the statistics. When you need to manage more than 5 or check the result of each bundle individually, then head to the "Performance" tab.
Circle Charts: display the top five bundles which generate the highest revenue :
- Popup Views: total number of times when the bundles were displayed to clients;
- Added to Cart: total number of times an item from all these bundles was added to cart;
- Conversion: the number of times an item from the bundles was purchased;
- Conversion Rate: the number of "Conversions" divided by the total number of "Popup views".
- Revenue: the amount of money generated from top bundles;
The colors (blue, green, red, yellow, orange, gray) define a specific bundle. Grey color symbolizes all the rest of the bundles which scored lower than the top 5. Colors are assigned automatically and cannot be customized in this version of the App.
When you hover over the chart, the names of the top bundles will appear in the drop-down:
To see the number scored by each of the bundles separately, you need to hover over the corresponding section:
Make sure to set the appropriate timeframes before checking the results:
- All Time Period: from the moment the App has been activated (bundles started appearing on your website) till the present day;
- Last 7 days: statistics for the last week (if you're checking it on Wednesday, you will see the report from last Thursday till the current time);
- Last 30 days: report for the last 30 calendar days (including today);
- Month to Date: data starting from the 1st day of the current month until the present time;
- Year to Date: statistics taken from the beginning of the year until today (or from the activation point in case your App is younger than one year);
- Custom: fill in the "From" and "To" fields to check any other period of your interest.